August 2 @ 1pm to 2.30pm SA, NT / 1.30pm to 3pm VIC, NSW, ACT, TAS, QLD / 11.30am to 1pm WA
|AUDIENCE:||Finance Managers, Team Leaders, Coordinators and Managers working in Commonwealth Home Support Program (CHSP) Services|
|PRESENTER:||Carrie Hayter from Carrie Hayter Consulting|
|LOCATION:||Online – Zoom|
CHSP services need to know how much it costs to deliver one unit of service (eg domestic assistance, allied health, social support, a meal, a trip) to plan for the transition to the Support at Home Program in 2023.
This course provides an introduction to Unit Costing for CHSP services
By the end of the workshop participants will:
- Describe the key steps of Unit Costing
- Define how to develop a unit cost for their service type or program
- Apply practical tools and resources in developing Unit Costs
- List the step-by-step process to know the Unit Cost of their service
- Network with colleagues
What you will get from attending
- A clear understanding of how to calculate the unit cost for different service
- Access to an excel spreadsheet tool to use in your service
To register online, please click the Eventbrite link below (charges apply) or download the PDF document, and email to email@example.com.