June 8 @ 10.00am to 12.00pm ACST / 10.30am to 12.30pm AEST / 8.30am to 10.30am AWST
|AUDIENCE:||ACFI Coordinators, Care Managers, and staff responsible for ACFI|
|PRESENTER:||Karina Peace RN, BNS, G. Cert Bus, MN (Health Man)|
* ACFI will drive funding for at least another 16 months *
This Training Covers:
- Managing the ACFI profile of a facility
- Coaching peers or teams to accomplish documentation time frames
- Identifying changes in care needs – planning and methods
- A deeper dive into assessments and supporting evidence
- Pain Management and complex health claiming – cost versus income
- Validation trends
- Managing a validation
Presented by Karina Peace RN, BNS, G. Cert Bus, MN (Health Man)
Karina has extensive and many years’ experience leading for profit and not for profit organisations on a national level to embed ACFI systems and processes, promoting stable and maximised claims for the assessed care needs of residents.
Karina is a committee member of a number of State and National networking groups and of the RUCS (now Aged Care Funding Reform Committee), and actively works with our Government to ensure a national standardised approach to ACFI and future funding tools.
To register online, please click the Eventbrite link below (charges apply) or download the PDF document, and email to firstname.lastname@example.org.