March 23 @ 9:30 am – 3:30 pm
|AUDIENCE:||ACFI Coordinators, Care Managers and staff responsible for ACFI|
|PRESENTER:||Scott Hill from Provider Assist|
|LOCATION:||ACIA Training Room – Corner of North Street and Avenue Road, Frewville|
Participants will receive an advanced look at ACFI, exploring business rules, validation, ACFI changes, mitigating incongruent claiming and optimising claims.
This Training Covers:
- ACFI Business Rules frequently asked questions answered
- Brief overview of ACFI changes
- Are you getting the most from your PAS and CSD
- How to ensure your clinical assessments support ACFI questions
- How to ensure congruence of your ACFI claims
- Update on validation trends
- Ensuring a positive validation experience under the new rules
Please Note – morning tea and lunch is provided
To register online, please click the Eventbrite link below (charges apply) or download the PDF document, and email to email@example.com.