November 27 @ 9.30am to 12.30pm SA / 10.00am to 1.00pm AEST / 8.30am to 11.30am NT / 9.00am to 11.00am QLD / 7.00am to 11.00am AWST
|PRESENTER:||Michele Moreau from Preventing Harm Initiative|
Learn how to successfully report, respond, investigate and prevent behaviour incidents to meet the new aged care quality standards.
This workshop will make you familiar with the care expectation under the Aged Care Quality standards and demonstrate how this relates to incident management.
- Be familiar with the care expectation under the Aged Care Quality standards and how this relates to incident management
- Know the expected documentation for incident reports
- Recognise when mandatory reporting is required
- Learn how to quickly and effectively investigate incidents, identify incident causation and available prevention opportunities, using a systems analysis approach
- Refresh your knowledge on the evidence-based strategies for positive behaviour support
- Learn about the identification, minimisation, and legal use of chemical and physical restraint
To register online, please click the Eventbrite link below (charges apply) or download the PDF document, and email to firstname.lastname@example.org.