Wednesday 23 November
10.00am to 11.30am SA | 10.30am to 12.00pm VIC, NSW, ACT, TAS | 9.00am to 10.30am NT | 9.30am to 11.00am QLD | 7.30am to 9.00am WA
|PRESENTER:||Preventing Harm Initiative|
|LOCATION:||Online – Zoom|
This workshop will guide organisations to provide an excellent induction to new staff members and improve the experience of the people they support.
Who should attend:
- Managers / Team leaders
- People and Culture / Learning and Development / Training staff
- Recommended step by step process for preparing and conducting buddy shifts
- Providing evidence of meeting Industry Standards
- Importance of knowing key policies, procedures, and documentation requirements to guide new staff to meet organisational expectation
- Understanding scope of practice and role boundaries to protect staff, clients, and the organisation
- Maintaining privacy and confidentiality to prevent complaints
- Evaluation of buddy shifts to support continuous improvement
- Problem solving common scenarios
To register online, please click the Eventbrite link below (charges apply) or download the PDF document, and email to firstname.lastname@example.org.