October 15 @ 9.30am to 4.00pm SA / 10.00am to 4.30pm VIC, NSW, ACT, TAS / 8.30am to 3.00pm NT / 9.00am to 3.30pm QLD / 7.00am to 1.30pm WA
|AUDIENCE:||Managers, Quality Safety and Risk Officers, Compliance officers, Clinical Governance Committee members|
|PRESENTER:||Michele Moreau from Preventing Harm Initiative|
|LOCATION:||Online – Zoom|
Learn to use Clinical Governance to improve outcomes and meet the Aged Care Quality Standards.
This workshop will simplify clinical governance and guide you through practical steps to ensure your service meets the Aged Care Quality Standard expectation for governing safe, high quality care.
- Introduction to clinical governance to understand its value
- Key elements of a clinical governance framework to align with the Aged Care Standards
- Roles and responsibilities to achieve shared accountability for clinical governance
- Using consumer participation to improve outcomes and quality of life
- Ways to design and document service delivery to support staff to provide high quality care
- Human resource management to build a safe and competent workforce
- Risk management to anticipate what could go wrong and act to prevent it
- Incident and complaint management to safeguard consumers
- Quality management and consumer outcomes to measure and improve performance
Take away practical strategies:
- Simplify your clinical governance systems to make them easier to use
- Build a learning organisation to be a provider and employer of choice
- Achieve accreditation
To register online, please click the Eventbrite link below (charges apply) or download the PDF document, and email to firstname.lastname@example.org.