June 16 to July 28 (10 sessions)
* Eight x 2-hour real time sessions and Two x 1–hour real time Coaching in Action sessions
|PRESENTERS:||Inta Sellick and Katheryn Curnow – Professional Certified Coaches with the International Coach Federation|
Coaching is the art of enabling and empowering people to improve their effectiveness.
Empowering people means to bring out the best in them to take ownership and responsibility, rather than telling, directing or doing it for them!
The pandemic has impacted on everyone, sparked contradictory emotions, created uncertainty about the future, changed our ways of interacting with others and demands innovative ways of working. In stressful and uncertain situations, people react intensely to the problems and fear. More than ever leaders need a way to lead and communicate with their people and clients in a way that connects, engages and collaborates compassionately for residents, clients and within their own teams.
- Building high quality connection, engagement and collaboration with trust and safety for face to face and or remote workers
- How to have a coaching conversation with a coaching mindset, presence and curiosity
- Listening actively to what is being said and unsaid
- Emotional agility, neuroscience and pyramid of emotional needs
- Coaching in the moment – just in time
- How to have tough and compassionate conversations
- Planning for progress through Action and Accountability
- Shared vision and embedding your skills daily – stay calm & keep coaching
Coach Leader Virtual Training Benefits:
Helping leaders to:
- Inspire and nurture workplace cultures that will adapt, support and grow all employees during and beyond this unprecedented crisis
- Learn coaching skills to engage and connect with staff to develop and unleash their potential, and enable them to work more easily, collaboratively and productively. The result will be enhanced internal capacity with the ability to overcome obstacles and meet today’s challenges with new possibilities
- Consider wellbeing, quality of life and resilience for everyone
- Mindfully choose how to respond, react and connect with all their stakeholders
Real-Time Session Dates:
Session 1: Tuesday 16th June – 10.00am to 12.00pm
Session 2: Thursday 18th June – 10.00am to 12.00pm
Session 3:Tuesday 23rd June – 10.00am to 12.00pm
Session 4: Thursday 25th June – 10.00am to 12.00pm
Session 5: Tuesday 30th June – 10.00am to 12.00pm
Session 6: Thursday 2nd July – 10.00am to 12.00pm
Session 7: Tuesday 7th July – 10.00am to 12.00pm
Session 8: Thursday 9th July – 10.00am to 12.00pm
Coaching in Action Dates:
Session 1: Tuesday 21st July – 11.00am to 12.00pm
Session2: Tuesday 28th July – 11.00am to 12.00pm
To register online, please click the Eventbrite link below (charges apply) or download the PDF document, and email to email@example.com.