Tuesday 30 May
10.00am to 11.00am SA, NT | 10.30am to 11.30am VIC, NSW, ACT, TAS, QLD | 8.30am to 9.30am WA
Care and Support Staff in Aged and Disability services
|PRESENTER:||Preventing Harm Initiative|
|LOCATION:||Online – Zoom|
Are you confident in recognising deterioration in someone’s health, behaviour or abilities?
Do you know what changes to look for?
Did you know that recognising and communicating change is a key staff responsibility?
This course will show you an easy way to remember what changes to look and listen for to protect yourself and maintain the safety and wellbeing of the person you support.
- Be aware of the benefits of identifying change in the person you support
- Know what to look and listen for when identifying change
- Use a simple method to remember what changes to be aware of
- Case study practice in small groups
- Instructor feedback on communicating change for safety
To register online, please click the Eventbrite link below (charges apply) or download the PDF document, and email to email@example.com.