May 24 @ 1.00pm to 4.00pm SA, NT / 1.30pm to 4.30pm VIC, NSW, ACT, TAS, QLD / 11.30am to 2.30pm WA
|AUDIENCE:||Managers, Coordinators and Team Leaders in Aged and Disability Services responsible for complaint management systems and leading complaint investigation processes|
|PRESENTER:||Michele Moreau from Preventing Harm Initiative|
|LOCATION:||Zoom – Online|
Learn how to successfully implement a complaints management system to improve outcomes and meet quality standards
This workshop will simplify requirements and guide you through the essential components of a complaint management system to ensure complaints are documented, investigated and result in improved outcomes.
- Create a culture that welcomes complaints as a learning and improvement opportunity
- Best practice complaint response, investigation and open disclosure processes, including complaints from the Aged Care Quality & Safety Commission, or the NDIS Commission
- Complaint management documentation to demonstrate effective risk management and continuous improvement
- Monitoring and analysing complaint data to improve care and services
- Checklist and case study practice to apply what you have learned
Take away practical strategies to:
- Comprehensively assess your complaints management system against Aged Care and NDIS quality standards
- Improve your complaint management and investigation documentation
- Improve outcomes for clients, staff and your organisation
To register online, please click the Eventbrite link below (charges apply) or download the PDF document, and email to firstname.lastname@example.org.