February 15 @ 1pm to 4pm SA / 1.30pm to 4.30pm VIC, NSW, ACT, TAS, / 10.30am to 1.30pm WA / 12pm to 3pm NT / 12.30pm to 3.30pm QLD
|AUDIENCE:||Nurses, Allied Health, Care Workers, and Assistants in Nursing|
|PRESENTER:||Donny Raets from Preventing Harm Initiative|
This workshop sets the standard for documentation training, having taught thousands of staff across Australia in the aged, disability, health and medical services. Learn the method proven to be legally defensible, accurate and easy to use. Dispel the myths and document the facts.
Becoming the documentation standard for leading organisations.
- Legal requirements of progress/case note documentation.
- Correct language and words to communicate factual information respectfully.
- Tips for simplifying documentation and ensuring it’s relevant and reader friendly.
- The recommended FACT method format for documenting care, goal orientated support, risks, incidents, and complaints
- The 2 C’s of consent to defensibly document choice and informed risk taking.
- Practice writing defensible notes for goal orientated support and incident report
Take away practical strategies:
- Improve and simplify your documentation
- Professionally document with confidence
- Know what to write to achieve the best outcomes for participants, your organisation and yourself
- Demonstrate compliance with funding and industry requirements
To register online, please click the Eventbrite link below (charges apply) or download the PDF document, and email to firstname.lastname@example.org.