July 26 @ 9.30am to 12.30pm SA, NT | 10.00am to 1.00pm VIC, NSW, ACT, TAS QLD | 8.00am to 11.00am WA
|AUDIENCE:||Nurses, Allied Health, Care Workers, and Assistants in Nursing|
|PRESENTER:||Donny Raets from Preventing Harm Initiative|
|LOCATION:||Online – Zoom|
This workshop sets the standard for documentation training, having taught thousands of staff across Australia in the aged, disability, health and medical services. Learn the method proven to be legally defensible, accurate and easy to use. Dispel the myths and document the facts.
Becoming the documentation standard for leading organisations.
- Legal requirements of progress/case note documentation.
- Correct language and words to communicate factual information respectfully.
- Tips for simplifying documentation and ensuring it’s relevant and reader friendly.
- The recommended FACT method format for documenting care, goal orientated support, risks, incidents, and complaints
- The 2 C’s of consent to defensibly document choice and informed risk taking.
- Practice writing defensible notes for goal orientated support and incident report
Take away practical strategies to:
- Improve and simplify your documentation
- Professionally document with confidence
- Know what to write to achieve the best outcomes for participants, your organisation and yourself
- Demonstrate compliance with funding and industry requirements
To register online, please click the Eventbrite link below (charges apply) or download the PDF document, and email to firstname.lastname@example.org.