October 25 @ 9:15 am – 12:45 pm
|AUDIENCE:||Nurses, Allied Health, Care Workers and Assistants in Nursing|
|PRESENTER:||Michele Moreau from Preventing Harm Initiative|
|LOCATION:||Centre for Adult Education (CAE), 25 Flinders Lane, Melbourne|
What happens if your care is questioned?
Can your progress note documentation provide evidence that you did the right thing, at the right time? Or is it absent, irrelevant or incomplete? Documentation matters and complaints and incidents are real. This course will introduce you to defensible documentation and it will change the way you write.
- Nurses, Allied Health, Care Workers and Assistants in Nursing
- Can defend funding: ACFI, CDC and NDIS Goal support.
- Includes the FACT Defensible Documentation method
This training covers:
- Overview defensible documentation
- The 3 rules
- Strategies to make documentation easier
- Duty of care and how to document relevant information, incidents, risks, change and ”refusal of care”
- Examples and practice
Please Note – morning tea is provided
To register online, please click the Eventbrite link (charges apply) or download the PDF document and email to email@example.com