April 6 @ 9:30 am – 12:30 pm
|PRESENTER:||Donny Raets from Preventing Harm Initiative|
|LOCATION:||ACIA Training Room – Corner of North Street and Avenue Road, Frewville|
Elder abuse is a risk every Aged Care Facility shares.
One incident can make front page news, put your reputation at risk and expose you to criticism!
Donny will share practical examples and tips on how to respond legally and professionally to unintentional and intentional abuse incidents.
- Understand the legislative requirement for reporting abuse and its exclusions
- Find out what happens when you report abuse or are accused of abuse
- Learn how to document the identification and management of abuse
Take away practical strategies to:
- Reduce the likelihood of elder abuse in your facility
- Respond effectively in the event of an incident
This session is:
- Reputation saving
Please Note – morning tea is provided
To register online, please click the Eventbrite link below (charges apply) or download the PDF document, and email to email@example.com.