June 29 @ 9:30 am – 12:30 pm
|PRESENTER:||Donny Rates from Preventing Harm Initiative|
Donny will share practical examples and tips on how to respond legally and professionally to unintentional and intentional abuse incidents.
- Understand the legislative requirement for reporting abuse and its exclusions
- Find out what happens when you report abuse or are accused of abuse
- Learn how to document the identification and management of abuse
Take away practical strategies to:
- Reduce the likelihood of elder abuse in your facility
- Respond effectively in the event of an incident
This session is:
To register online, please click the Eventbrite link below (charges apply) or download the PDF document, and email to firstname.lastname@example.org.