November 10 @ 9:30 am – 12:30 pm
This workshop is suitable for staff involved in the assessment, planning and evaluation of care plans, including Senior Clinical staff, Registered Nurses and Enrolled Nurses.
|PRESENTER:||Peter Vincent from Aged Care Management Australia|
|LOCATION:||ACIA Training Room – Corner of North Street and Avenue Road, Frewville|
This practical and interactive three-hour workshop will support participants to undertake assessment and care planning WITH consumers and to evaluate outcomes from the consumer perspective.
A range of best practice tools to support you will be provided.
- Apply appropriate communication techniques to understand consumers’ goals and aspirations
- Understand your role in building health literacy and motivation
- Writing “consumer directed” care plan goals
- Develop outcome focused care plans
- Evaluation of outcomes from the consumer perspective
To register online, please click the Eventbrite link below (charges apply) or download the PDF document, and email to firstname.lastname@example.org.