April 22 @ 9:30 am – 1:30 pm
This workshop is suitable for those new to residential aged care management or those who want to enhance their current financial management capabilities.
|PRESENTER:||Andrew Harris from Andrew Harris Busines Consulting|
|LOCATION:||Uni SA: The Mawson Centre – 2-8 Main Street, MawsonLakes|
This session is designed to help managers to understand their key areas of influence. It identifies the key areas of management influence and key drivers of financial performance and suggests strategies to help manage them. In explaining key financial performance indicators and benchmarking, it is designed for non-financial people or people new to an aged care management role who are required to manage budgets & finances related to their job role. It is also designed for those who have the basic skills and knowledge but need a more thorough understanding of specific key aged care financial management concepts.
This Session covers management of key areas of financial operational performance:
- Looking beyond $budget variance reporting
- Major cost & income operational drivers
- Key areas of management influence
- The key financial risks for operational managers
- Financial risks in ACFI management
- Reasons for creating standard roster models
- Financial risks in roster management
- Benchmarking & key performance indicators-what and how to measure
- Common residential aged care financial measurements & ratios in benchmark surveys
- The major drivers of income & expense in residential aged care
- Key areas of influence as an operational manager
- Key operational financial management risks
- Key ACFI management risks
- Roster reporting & management
- Commonly used benchmark measurements & terms
- Strategies to improve financial performance
To register online, please click the Eventbrite link below (charges apply) or download the PDF document, and email to firstname.lastname@example.org.