July 5 @ 9.30am to 12.30pm ACST | 10am to 1pm AEST | 8am to 11am AWST
|AUDIENCE:||Nurses, Coordinators, Team Leaders and Managers in Disability, Aged Care services, Home Care and others who document incidents|
|PRESENTER:||Donny Raets from Preventing Harm Initiative|
|LOCATION:||Online – Zoom|
This workshop will step you through how to successfully report, investigate and prevent incidents to improve outcomes and meet relevant NDIS reportable incident requirements and Australian Aged Care Quality Standards.
Be guided through what you need to know, consider, do and document, to be competent in incident management in a support/care environment. Simplify effective risk reduction, whilst continuing to support client choice.
- Managing incidents to comply with the relevant standards
- Reportable incidents – know what and when to report.
- Recommended content of incident reports to ensure documentation is defensible and reasonable care is evidenced
- Best practice in incident investigation to prevent recurrence
- Incident investigation documentation to demonstrate effective risk management
- Case study practice to improve skills
Take away practical strategies to:
- Improve your incident reporting and investigation documentation
- Achieve compliance with NDIS/ACQS reporting requirements
- Improve outcomes for clients, staff and services
To register online, please click the Eventbrite link below (charges apply) or download the PDF document, and email to email@example.com.