Wednesday 19 October
1.00pm to 4.00pm SA | 1.30pm to 4.30pm TAS, VIC, ACT, NSW | 10.30am to 1.30pm WA | 12.00pm to 3.00pm NT | 12.30pm to 3.30pm QLD
|AUDIENCE:||Nurses, Coordinators, Team Leaders and Managers|
|PRESENTER:||Preventing Harm Initiative|
|LOCATION:||Online – Zoom|
This workshop will step you through how to successfully report, investigate and prevent incidents to improve outcomes and meet relevant NDIS reportable incident requirements and Australian Aged Care Quality Standards.
Be guided through what you need to know, consider, do and document, to be competent in incident management in a support/care environment. Simplify effective risk reduction, whilst continuing to support client choice.
- Managing incidents to comply with the relevant standards
- Reportable incidents – know what and when to report.
- Recommended content of incident reports to ensure documentation is defensible and reasonable care is evidenced
- Best practice in incident investigation to prevent recurrence
- Incident investigation documentation to demonstrate effective risk management
- Case study practice to improve skills
Take away practical strategies to:
- Improve your incident reporting and investigation documentation
- Achieve compliance with NDIS/ACQS reporting requirements
- Improve outcomes for clients, staff and services
To register online, please click the Eventbrite link below (charges apply) or download the PDF document, and email to firstname.lastname@example.org.