Thursday 9 February
1pm to 2.30pm SA | 1.30pm to 3pm VIC, NSW, ACT, TAS | 10.30am to 12pm WA | 12pm to 1.30pm NT | 12.30pm to 2pm QLD
Care Staff, Nurses, Coordinators, Team Leaders, Managers and others who document incidents
|PRESENTER:||Preventing Harm Initiative|
|LOCATION:||Online – Zoom|
This course will simplify and guide you through what you need to know, consider, do and document, to confidently recognise and report incidents in an Aged Care or Disability Support environment.
Part 1: e-learning
Duration – 30 to 45 minutes (self-paced)
Managing incidents to comply with Industry Standards
- Recommended content of incident reports
- Ways to ensure documentation is defensible
- Ensure reasonable care is evidenced
Part 2: live facilitated workshop via zoom
Duration – 1.5 hours
- This live online workshop will help transform the knowledge gained from Part 1 into useable skills
- You will gain experience in the practical completion of incident reports
* You will receive the e-learning invite approx 10 days prior to the workshop training. This must be completed to receive the Zoom link for the Live Training.
To register online, please click the Eventbrite link below (charges apply) or download the PDF document, and email to email@example.com.