August 5 @ 11.30am SA, NT / 12.00pm VIC, NSW, QLD, ACT, TAS/ 10.00am WA
|AUDIENCE:||Residential and Home Care Managers, Quality Managers, Clinical Managers, RNs|
|PRESENTER:||Greg Adey from G88 Consulting|
This session will cover:
- The current priority areas of ACQSC focus
- The changes that must now be ‘business as usual’ for Providers
- Quality lessons learnt from the last 18 months of ACQSC regulatory scrutiny
- Interpreting the key messages from ACQSC sector trend data
- Practical steps to ensure confident compliance
Presented by Greg Adey – Director at g88consulting
With a background as a clinician, educator and executive manager of multi-campus aged care services, Greg is recognised as one of our sector’s leading advisers. He has extensive experience in protecting homes from regulatory risk, as well as successfully supporting sanctioned and non-compliant homes.
Greg has a regular client base of both not-for-profit and private sector clients, including small, stand-alone regional services.
To register online, please click the Eventbrite link below (charges apply) or download the PDF document, and email to firstname.lastname@example.org.