June 5 @ 9:30 am – 12:30 pm
|AUDIENCE:||Facility Managers, RNs and ENs with involvement in ACFI|
|PRESENTER:||Presented by Lisa Foster from W&L|
|LOCATION:||ACIA Training Room – Corner of North Street and Avenue Road|
This is a 3-hour session specifically designed for staff that have already mastered the fundamentals and now want to expand their knowledge and skills to be able to better match funding to care while at the same time reduce validation risk.
Specific outcomes of this session include:
- Mastering the ACFI Business Rules (initial appraisals, reappraisals, funding exceptions)
- Avoiding the residual impact of the ACFI changes
- Planning – who should be done and when?
- Minimising the amounts of assessments and directives
- Setting up charts to reduce documentation requirements
- Strategies to ensure the correct information is captured from the floor
- Meeting the minimum ACFI Appraisal Pack requirements
- Setting-up supporting documentation packs to assist at validation
- Ensuring congruency between ACFI domains
Please Note – morning tea is provided
To register online, please click the Eventbrite link below (charges apply) or download the PDF document, and email to email@example.com or Fax 8338 6511.