Thursday 21 March
1.30pm to 2.30pm SA | 2pm to 3pm VIC, NSW, TAS, ACT | 11am to 12pm WA | 12.30pm to 1.30pm NT | 1pm to 2pm QLD
|IT Managers, CEO’s, System Co-ordinators, anyone interested in the Technology Strategy Roadmap in your organisation
Scott Lawton CEO and Steve Iannuzzelli, Head of Sales and Marketing from IT Integrity
|Online – Zoom
BUILDING A ROBUST FRAMEWORK FOR ONGOING PROTECTION AND INNOVATION
Join us for a webinar with IT Integrity, that aims to help participants understand why protecting your organisation from cyber security risks is an ongoing commitment. We will be covering, that with the rapid advancements in technology, why creating a robust cyber security framework which allows you to optimise your investment and safeguard your valuable data, is essential to your organisations security and data safety.
In this session we will cover:
- Look at emerging technologies and how these might pose a threat to your business
- Why adopting a structured approach across multiple pillars is essential with changing technology
- What a good framework looks like and how to scale it
- Fundamental practices or advanced measures we recommend to help you remain secure
- Effective organisational practices and procedures – helping you get from better to best
- Some proactive steps you can take in your business to build your framework
- Foundation Architecture Management:
To register online, please click the link below (charges apply) or download the PDF document, and email to email@example.com.