November 5 @ 9:30 am – 11:30 am
|PRESENTER:||Donny Raets – Training Consultant with Preventing Harm Initiative|
|LOCATION:||ACIA Training Room – Corner of North Street and Avenue Road, Frewville|
This practical skills-based workshop will enable staff to know when, where and how to use and remove PPE correctly
Who should attend?
- Residential and Community Staff whose role require them to:
- Cross the social distancing barrier of 1.5 metres
- Use PPE
- Instruct visitors or others to use PPE correctly
- Introduction to the purpose of PPE and how it can prevent infection transmission
- When and where to use PPE to ensure protection of staff and clients
- How to avoid wastage to prevent unnecessary costs
- Demonstration and practical activity of:hand hygiene procedures to ensure effective viral or bacterial removal
- donning and doffing (removal) of gloves, masks and gowns to avoid common mistakes
- practical assessment and certificate of competency
All PPE equipment will be supplied at the workshop.
Attendees receive a FREE hand sanitiser.
Book Now – Maximum of 10 attendees only.
To register online, please click the Eventbrite link below (charges apply) or download the PDF document, and email to firstname.lastname@example.org.