Thursday 22 June
1pm to 2pm SA, NT | 1.30pm to 2.30pm VIC, ACT, TAS, NSW, QLD | 11.30am to 12.30pm WA
Managers, Team Leaders, Nurses and Coordinators and others who report SIRS incidents into My Aged Care Portal
|PRESENTER:||Preventing Harm Initiative|
|LOCATION:||Self-paced e-Learning with Live Online Training via Zoom|
Are you confident in recognising a SIRS reportable incident?
Do you know the reporting requirements?
This course will help you to meet how to correctly identify a reportable incident and enter the required information into the My Aged Care portal.
Part 1: eLearning self-paced online module – 30 minutes
- Know how to identify the 8 reportable SIRS incident types, and what is not a SIRS reportable incident
- Understand the reporting requirements for an individual and an organisation
* You will receive the e-learning invite prior to the workshop training – this must be completed prior to the Live Training.
Part 2: Instructor Led Training via Zoom – 1 hour
- Know how to report and what information you will need on hand to report a SIRS into the My Aged Care tile (portal)
- Practise case studies in identifying reportable SIRS incidents
To register online, please click the Eventbrite link below (charges apply) or download the PDF document, and email to email@example.com.