November 26 @ 9:30 am – 4:00 pm
|AUDIENCE:||Team Leaders, Supervisors, Coordinators and Managers|
|PRESENTER:||Cheryl Lambert from Preventing Harm Initiative|
|LOCATION:||ACIA Training Room – Corner of North Street and Avenue Road, Frewville|
This full day interactive workshop will equip you with leadership essentials to create high performing individuals and teams and enable reflection on your leadership and communication styles for better workplace relationships.
- Contemporary leadership qualities to effectively lead and motivate your team
- Structural and interpersonal factors for team success
- Creating a culture of psychological safety to build resilience and manage workplace stress
- Giving and receiving feedback that fosters trust and responsiveness
- Formal and informal tools for improving and managing performance
Presented by Cheryl Lambert from Preventing Harm Initiative
With 30 years leadership experience across Disability, Aged Care, Mental Health, Health and the RAAF, Cheryl brings strong expertise and insight into overcoming the challenges faced by leaders in human services today. Cheryl champions contemporary leadership approaches to minimise workplace stress, inspire service excellence and improve outcomes for clients, staff and organisations.
To register online, please click the Eventbrite link below (charges apply) or download the PDF document, and email to firstname.lastname@example.org.