August 31 @ 9.30am to 4.00pm ACST / 10.00am to 4.30pm AEST / 8.00am to 2.30pm AWST
|AUDIENCE:||Team Leaders, Supervisors, Coordinators and Managers|
|PRESENTER:||Cheryl Lambert from Preventing Harm Initiative|
This full day interactive online workshop will equip you with leadership essentials to create high performing individuals and teams and enable reflection on your leadership and communication styles for better workplace relationships.
- Contemporary leadership qualities to effectively lead and motivate your team
- Structural and interpersonal factors for team success
- Creating a culture of psychological safety to build resilience and manage workplace stress
- Giving and receiving feedback that fosters trust and responsiveness
- Formal and informal tools for improving and managing performance
To register online, please click the Eventbrite link below (charges apply) or download the PDF document, and email to email@example.com.