Thursday 2 March
2pm to 3.30pm SA | 2.30pm to 4pm VIC, NSW, TAS, ACT | 11.30am to 1pm WA | 1pm to 2.30pm NT | 1.30pm to 3pm QLD
Staff working in aged care services who utilise the My Aged Care service provider portal as part of their work. It focusses on the key functions related to the team leader and staff member roles within the service provider portal.
|PRESENTER:||Kate Pascale and Associates (KPA)|
|LOCATION:||Online – Zoom|
The training is intended for staff who are new to the My Aged Care provider portal and those who would like a refresher about key functions and responsibilities. No prerequisite training is required.
Utilising the My Aged Care portal effectively …. what is required and how to make it easy!
About the webinar:
This webinar will focus on how aged care staff can utilise the My Aged Care service provider portal to streamline their work and enhance continuity of care for their clients.
This will include information about:
- Service provider responsibilities
- How to access and utilise relevant consumer information to guide your work
- Utilising the Support Plan to create a service specific Goal Directed Care Plan (GDCP)
- Reducing duplication and improve efficiency for clients, carers and staff
- Sharing information via My Aged Care
The session will include a combination of information delivery, examples and interactive discussion. Participants will also have the opportunity to ask questions, discuss their experience and seek feedback from the facilitator and other group members.
Kate Pascale and Associates (KPA) – a consultancy firm specialising in supporting health and community services to build their capacity to deliver the right care at the right time in the right place.
- Reduce the likelihood of elder abuse in your facility
- Respond effectively in the event of an incident
To register online, please click the Eventbrite link below (charges apply) or download the PDF document, and email to firstname.lastname@example.org.