Dates: 17 – 18 March 2021
Time: 10AM – 4PM Daily
Location: International Convention Centre, Sydney
The 10th Australian Healthcare Week 2021 is the annual meeting place for the Aged Care community to connect, network and explore the future of the design, delivery and operation of Australia’s healthcare system and is returning to the ICC, Sydney on the 17-18 March 2021!
The best part? It’s FREE to attend.
The Australian Healthcare Week Expo has its very own Aged Care Zone showcasing the latest technologies, products and services set to transform aged care service delivery, as well as 6 FREE TO ATTEND Events, including:
- Nursing and Midwifery: endorsed by the Australian College of Nursing with 12 CPD points available for attendees
- Healthcare Workforce: Effective Workforce Planning, Leadership and Training to Develop the Workforce of the Future
- Patient Experience (NEW for 2021): Enhancing Patient Experience through Better Utilisation of Data, Customer Engagement and Patient-Centred Care
- GPs and Primary Healthcare (NEW for 2021): Improving the Delivery of Primary Care through Technology, Innovative Business Models and Improved GP Wellbeing
- Women in Leadership: Empowering Women to Become Effective Leaders and Drive Greater Flexibility and Gender Diversity in Healthcare
- Start Ups: Accelerating Start Ups to Drive Innovation and Improve the Way People Access and Manage Healthcare
Your free ticket will also give you the chance to win $20,000 in prizes – including a car, FREE food & drink; PLUS the chance to connect and network with the entire healthcare community!
Don’t miss out on being a part of Australia’s premier healthcare event – Register for your free pass now!