FREE VICTORIAN HEALTHCARE WEEK EXPO 2019
Dates: 23-24 July 2019
Time: 10AM – 4PM
Location: Melbourne Convention Centre (MCEC)
REGISTER FREE EXPO PASS https://iqpc.eventsair.com/victorian-healthcare-week/acia
The Victorian Healthcare Week Expo is the annual meeting place for the Victorian healthcare community to connect, network and explore the future of the design, delivery and operation of Victoria’s healthcare system.
With over 1000attendees expected in 2019, Victorian Healthcare Week has been designed for all areas of the healthcare and aged care community and offers learning and development opportunities from 100+ speakers via following FREE-TO-ATTEND events:
- Nurses and Clinicians: endorsed by the Australian College of Nursing with 12 CPD points available for attendees
- Patient Experience: Enhancing the Patient Experience and Journey through Technology, Innovation and Patient-Centred Care
REGISTER FREE EXPO PASS HERE https://iqpc.eventsair.com/victorian-healthcare-week/acia
Why Attend Victorian Healthcare Week 2019?
Victoria is arguably investing more in health projects than any other state across Australia; with the Victorian Government recently announcing a $5.5 health spend in its 2019-2020 budget.
With so much investment and change on the horizon, Victorian Healthcare Week provides the unique opportunity for the entire Vic Healthcare community to come together under one roof to learn and explore best practice in delivering Victoria’s healthcare system of the future. Don’t miss the chance to access:
- 2 free events on Patient experience and Nurses and Clinicians
- 12 CPD points from the Australian College of Nursing
- 50 exhibitors showcasing the latest tools and technologies set to transform healthcare
- 100+ expert speakers
- ONE GIANT EXPO!
Register for your free expo pass now https://iqpc.eventsair.com/victorian-healthcare-week/acia