Aged Care Providers:
Member overview and benefits
ACIA’s purpose is to:
- support aged care providers in provision of high-quality services to older Australians
- advocate for a regulatory, legislative and societal environment that supports a sustainable, high-quality aged care system
Members can call on our Chief Executive Officer for assistance, information or advice.
The ACIA Board is responsible for governance and strategic direction for the Association. Its members are senior executives of aged care organisations and are available to support members.
The Nursing Management Advisory Support Group (NMAS) is a permanent sub-committee of the ACIA Board. This committee comprises Directors of Nursing and senior clinical staff form our member organisations. The NMAS provides expert advice to ACIA’s Board, support and assistance to nursing and clinical managers, and auspices events to support nursing staff.
ACIA maintains links with a range of service and support providers through our Corporate Membership programs. These organisations support the Association and are able to supply members with quality advice, products and services in their respective markets.
ACIA Aged Care Awards
Keeping members informed
- Regular ACIA Updates
- Our quarterly AGE Editor magazine
- Analysis and interpretation of reports and trends
- Updates on important industry developments
Have any questions about membership?