Quality Compliance and Innovation Pty Ltd
Quality Compliance and Innovation Pty Ltd is a privately owned and operated aged care consultancy service. As management, clinical, lifestyle and hospitality consultants we have previously undertaken in-depth gap analysis and prepared sites for re-accreditation site audits with a 100% success rate in services achieving compliance. We have also assisted sanctioned services to achieve compliance where high levels of non-compliance had been identified by the AACQA.
The types of services we offer include:
- Assessing service providers with nurse advisor and administrator to resolve sanctions and non-compliances.
- Assisting service providers with self-assessment and gap analysis prior to re-accreditation site audits or quality reviews
- Assisting service providers with training in relation to relevant standards.
- Assisting service providers with surveying consumers using the
AACQAConsumer experience survey.
- Assessing service providers current systems and processes against the new Aged Care Quality Standards that would be coming into effect from July 2019.
- Assessing service providers with catering services review, menu planning
andimplementation, food safety plan review, cleaning, laundry and maintenance review