July 7 @ 9.30am to 11.30am SA, NT | 10.00am to 12.00pm VIC, NSW, ACT, TAS, QLD | 8.00am to 10.00am WA
Combining the convenience of self-paced E-Learning with Live Online Training (LOT) via Zoom
This workshop will show how to write a clear and concise care plan that guides risk management, makes care easier and results in more compliments and less complaints.
Part 1: eLearning.
See the process demonstrated and understand expectations and best practice principles of care and support planning.
You will receive the invite 10 days prior to the workshop training (duration approx. 1-hour).
This must be completed to receive the Zoom link for the LOT.
- Best practice criteria for care and support plans to ensure they are person-centred, useful to staff and understandable to the person receiving services
- Requirements of the Aged Care Quality Standards for assessment, care planning and review to achieve compliance and quality outcomes
- Responsibilities of nursing and care staff in developing, reviewing and using care and support plans
- Considerations to think about to ensure process is culturally safe and supports people with impaired decision making
- The role of risk and assessment screening to identify the need for further assessments, complex care plans, referrals and service appropriateness
- How to complete a Care and support plan that is person-centred, individualised, support choice and reduces risks
- How to complete a Care and support plan review to ensure the plan is effective, meets needs and minimises the risk of complaints
Part 2: Live Online Training (LOT) via Zoom. Practice, receive feedback, build and consolidate skills.
- Refreshing the key points to achieve best practice in care and support planning
- Case study practice of risk and assessment screening to improve efficiency and the identification of risk
- Case study practice of care and support planning to turn knowledge into practice
- Facilitated case study example of a care plan review to practice clinical decision making
To register online, please click the Eventbrite link below (charges apply) or download the PDF document, and email to email@example.com.