Tuesday 13 February
1.00pm to 2.00pm SA | 1.30pm to 2.30pm VIC, NSW, ACT, TAS | 10.30am to 11.30am WA | 12.00pm to 1.00pm NT | 12.30pm to 1.30pm QLD
|Donny Raets from Preventing Harm Initiative
|Online – Zoom
Do you know what the expected professional boundaries are for staff working directly with people and families receiving support?
This course will teach you the value of professional boundaries, step you through what this looks like, and guide you to build and maintain the right relationship with the people you support.
- Know what professional boundaries are and what might happen if they aren’t maintained
- Explore the concepts of what makes up a balanced approach
- Confidently build right relationships with the people being supported
- Gain experience using case studies to apply these learnings
Who should attend:
- Supervisors of staff providing direct care and services
- Care and Support Staff in Aged and Disability Services
- Contractors (e.g. gardening and maintenance staff)
To register online, please click the link below (charges apply) or download the PDF document, and email to email@example.com.