Thursday 14 December
1pm to 4pm SA | 1.30pm to 4.30pm VIC, NSW, ACT, TAS | 12.30pm to 3.30pm QLD | 12pm to 3m NT | 10.30am to 1.30pm WA
Senior managers in Aged and Disability services and risk and quality managers
|PRESENTER:||Preventing Harm Initiative|
|LOCATION:||Online – Zoom|
Do you know what your risk management system should include to achieve effective clinical governance and meet quality standards?
This course will step you though the components of a risk management system and how to use it to monitor risk to demonstrate accountability for ensuring safe high-quality care.
- Know the expected risk management documentation to have in place
- Gain ideas for checking if your service has a culture of risk awareness and accountability
- Learn the best practice risk management processes that comply with the International Standard for risk management and quality standards for aged and disability services
- Understand the expected processes for risk escalation, communication and reporting
- Discover ways to use Risk Registers to enable effective clinical governance
- Gain awareness of clinical governance accountabilities for risk management decision making and the role of committees
- Gain case study practice in organisational risk management decision making
To register online, please click the link below (charges apply) or download the PDF document, and email to email@example.com.