Thursday 7 December
10am to 11am SA | 10.30am to 11.30am VIC, ACT, TAS, NSW | 9.30am to 10.30am QLD | 9am to 10am NT | 7.30am to 8.30am WA
* The e-learning module must be completed prior to 7/12
Managers, Team Leaders, Nurses and Coordinators and others who report SIRS incidents into My Aged Care Portal
|PRESENTER:||Preventing Harm Initiative|
Combining self-paced e-learning with live online training via Zoom
Are you confident in recognising a SIRS reportable incident? Do you know the reporting requirements?
This course will help you to meet how to correctly identify a reportable incident and enter the required information into the My Aged Care portal.
Part 1: eLearning self-paced online module – 30 minutes
- Know how to identify the 8 reportable SIRS incident types, and what is not a SIRS reportable incident
- Understand the reporting requirements for an individual and an organisation
* You will receive the e-learning invite prior to the workshop training – this must be completed prior to the Live Training.
Part 2: Instructor Led Training via Zoom – 1 hour
- Know how to report and what information you will need on hand to report a SIRS into the My Aged Care tile (portal)
- Practise case studies in identifying reportable SIRS incidents
To register online, please click the link below (charges apply) or download the PDF document, and email to email@example.com.